360 SAFE and OfSTED | Half Day
This course looks at the 360 self review tool as a means of highlighting the level of Online Safety provision within your school, delivered by an Registered Assessor your school will present and promote best practice as standard.
The tool has been shown to have a significant impact on the quality of school online safety provision, with OfSTED recognising best practice at those schools who have successfully gained this nationally recognised award.
During this session we:
- Familiarise ourselves with the review tool
- Understand how to reach the desired levels and how to evidence this
- Understand the importance of embedding Online Safety into practice
- Draw up an action plan to enable reaching aspirational targets and to apply for the 360 Safe Award.
- Be OfSTED ready with evidence of safeguarding policy and practice within the Online Safety arena.